Well to this year end, let me sum up what i have done in this year
1. Organized as many as 10 User Group session for STUG(SharePoint Techies User Group) .
2. Spoke at 2 SharePoint Saturday Events. (SharePoint Saturday Srilanka, SharePoint Saturday Dubai)
3. Spend my majority of 2011 with Twin Tech (Maventor), both of the company names wont sound familiar, as they are start up companies.
4. Worked on pretty good project http://www.fcpakistan.com as Senior SharePoint consultant. I executed this project from the initiation to the end.
5. Later in the Oct 2011, i have joined another company KalSoft, biggest name in Pakistan Software Houses/ Consulting firms as “Technical Lead SharePoint”.
6. From the very first day in to Kalsoft, i worked on the project for Abu Dhabi Accountability Authority, worked as PM/Tech Lead. And Thanks to Almighty, succeeded to complete this project.
7. Now a days i have been working on two project, Hamdan University and Dubai Government Human Resource.
8. My blog, http://www.junooni.wordpress.com got around 10000 hits this year, which is a major success for me.
9. Cleared all the four certification for SharePoint.
Following are the few misses i have made during this year.
1. Doesn’t get any award from Microsoft, not even the least one. Though i have spoke to different universities(MAJU) and Software House( Ebiz Soft, ITIM) from the MIC (Microsoft Innovation Center) front.
2. I have tried to grab every opportunity as it comes in my way, but yes i did miss some along the way.
Well it is nice to live in this year. Hopes to make the most in coming years.
Shakir Majeed Khan